If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase then simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt (see notes below).
Returned items should be unused and must be returned in their original packaging with any tags intact, along with any enclosed documentation.
We will issue a full refund upon receipt, excluding the original delivery charge. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
If your clothing item is in like new condition, you may exchange it for a different size or colour.
1. Please Contact us online first to request a refund.
2. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return including the above refund tracking number. This allows us to process your return more effectively.
3. Goods will only be accepted for return if they are dispatched within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
4. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
5. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
6. Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
We recommend that customers return goods for refund or exchange using Royal Mail Signed for First or Second Class for their security and peace of mind.
Please send your Returns to us at
1 Chestnut Drive
Holme on spalding moor